Advisory & consulting
Ensure you are receiving the best value from your investment.
Aircraft Management & Consulting's advisory services ensure that clients are receiving the best value from their investment when it comes to corporate or private business aircraft. We provide a wide range of consulting services for businesses and high net worth individuals who are considering or are currently operating business aircraft.
- Aircraft Appraisals & Fair Market Value Analysis
- Residual Value Analysis & Forecasting
- Complete Needs Analysis & Aircraft Selection
- Analysis of Current Operational Usage
- Charter / Fractional Cost Analysis
- Fleet Planning
- Professional Advising Services for Taxes & Legal Issues
- Due Diligence Services
- Complete Asset Recovery Services
We take great care to analyze your requirements.
All services are available worldwide
Do you need help with your flight department? Are you handling a corporate airplane? The time to call Aircraft Management & Consulting is now; before you have a more advanced problem. We can help.
- Utilization Studies
- Completion Contracting
- Cost Control
- Initial Setup
Contracting & documentation
Aircraft Management & Consulting's "Transaction Team" will handle all phases of the contract negotiations and closing of a purchase or sales transaction
- Letters of Intent, Marketing Agreements & Offers
- Purchase & Sales Agreements
- Coordination of Pre-Purchase Inspections & Activities
- FAA Closing Documentation
- Domestic & International Registration Documentation
- Coordination of Lenders & Escrow Accounts
- Coordination of 1031Like-Kind Exchange with a qualified intermediary
1031 Like-kind exchange
Many companies can benefit from completing a tax deferred 1031 Like-Kind Exchange when buying a new aircraft to replace their current aircraft. Aircraft Management & Consulting is fully equipped to handle the documentation and contracting needed to complete a like-kind exchange.
Part 135 Operations need management, too!
If your corporate aircraft is currently contracted with a charter company or time-share operator to generate income or lower operating costs, Aircraft Management & Consulting provides a needed bridge between aircraft owners and Part 135 Operators at a reasonable cost. Choose one service or as many as you need from our a la carte services:
- Charter Acceptance
- Revenue Maximizing
- Discounts on Fuel, Insurance
- Negotiate contracts for Crew Services
- Detailed Monthly Reporting
- Fiscal Budgeting and Asset Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Interior and Exterior Planning
- Home Base Hangar Space
- Professional Crew Selection, Training & Oversight
- Maintain & manage all administrative responsibilities of your aircraft
- Monitor & ensure regulatory compliance
- Manage the necessary personnel
- Records Management & Retention
- Facility/Systems/Equipment Inspections
We pay the bills and handle all accounting services. You will be able to simplify your corporate aircraft financial management with statements and reports that are prepared to your specifications.
- Full Service through Financial Reports
- Billing and Bookkeeping
Corporate aircraft financing
We are happy to assist you in establishing a relationship with a qualified aviation lender. Please call for additional information.
Over 50 years of aviation experience
Sales & leasing
If you are in the market to acquire a corporate aircraft, Aircraft Management & Consulting will save you time, money and aggravation by providing you with expert assistance to identify and purchase the right aircraft at the right price.
- Financing Analysis
- Partnership / Fractional Structuring